Sunday 27 December 2015

                                   My first investment,my first bike

What to say.....it's been 7 days and I'm feeling like post 30 days,when I'd  booked my bike,yes my bike from my first earning,till now I had driven my parents gifted scooter....which I love a lot,but it's time for it get retire now.....,so which one to buy my mom asked n I said "BULLET", thunderbird,n its signature that my mom consider is if ever it slip down,it needs more than 2 person to stand it up again,cause It's damn heavy....,so you are a girl,think again take decision by considering everything,n at last its your money do what you want,I was so shy that I just sat on that bike started it but didn't took the ride....escaping the chance of any accident of embarrassment....,but I was able to take that off  from stand....n now these sleepless knights would I be able to drive that very nicely the way I drive my father's bike my scooty my brothers bike....i wonder....I'm hyper excited to get my bike n hyper tensed, would this decision of mine leave me in regret ?.....n I'm confused cause of these two super feelings......

No comments:

Post a Comment